Tuesday, June 25, 2013

What is Life? Where is God?

OH GOD ! Where are you? What is the purpose of Life?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That everyone’s life has a purpose is something all wise men believe (because theirs had one) and unwise like me contest (because i am still to find mine). But as I go through the motions of everyday existence I sometimes wonder if i will ever find the unique purpose that my being is meant to deliver or is it a worthless search. Does it really matter that i am a common man with no “Publishable” and “Socially Shareable” purpose in life? Perhaps the main purpose of my life is to live as every day I live.  - UNKNOWN
 “Life” and “Purpose of Life” 
Pluto is pointing heavenwards to the sky and 
Aristotle is gesturing to the World. 
कर्मणयेवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन।
मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि।
The meaning of life is in the philosophical and religious conceptions of existence, Social ties , consciousness and happiness, and borders on many other issues, such  as symbolic meaning , ontology, value , purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, the Gods, conceptions, the soul, and the afterlife. Scientific contributions focus primarily on describing related empirical facts about the universe, exploring the context and parameters concerning the 'how' of life. 
Science also studies and can provide recommendations for the pursuit of well being and a related conception of morality. An alternative, humanistic approach poses the question "What is the meaning of my life?" The value of the question pertaining to the purpose of life may coincide with the achievement of ultimate reality, or a feeling of oneness, or even a feeling of sacredness.
Live Simply
Speak Kindly
Care Deeply
Love Generously
To find more see the following presentation !

Is Got there? If so, why He is not coming and attending the distress. ThenWhy go to Temple. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
A ‘devotee’ wrote a letter to the editor of an indian newspaper and complained that it made no sense to go to the Temple . ‘I’ve gone for 30 years now, he wrote, and in that time I have heard something like 3,000 mantras. But for the life of me, I can’t remember a single one of them. So, I think I’m wasting my time and the Gurus are wasting theirs by giving services at all.

This started a real controversy in the ‘Letters to the Editor’ column, much to the delight of the editor. It went on for weeks until someone wrote this clincher: I’ve been married for 30 years now. In that time my wife has cooked some 32,000 meals. But, for the life of me, I cannot recall the entire menu for a single one of those meals. But I do know this… They all nourished me and gave me the strength I needed to do my work.

If my wife had not given me these meals, I would be physically dead today. Likewise, if I had not gone to the Temple for nourishment, I would be spiritually dead today! When you are DOWN to nothing…. God is UP to something! Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible!

Thank God for our physical AND our spiritual nourishment!
(Courtesy Sutramagazine/blog/culture) 

No comments:

Post a Comment